About OUR COMPANY
Macdon Industries Limited, a wholly owned Nigeria company was incorporated in 2004 in Nigeria (CAC-RC: 507142) The business of paper milling and tissue production started in the year 2015. Macdon Industries, based in Eastern part of Nigeria was established to manufacture among other things a range of quality industrial cleaning paper and domestic tissue paper products for the Nigeria market. Research found that huge quantities of toilet tissue and towel were imported and there were very few producers of quality paper in Nigeria.
The successful supply of
quality paper products has led to increased demand and
has allowed us to continually upgrade our existing
machinery. There have been significant investments in
new technology and we now have more, fully automatic,
paper converting lines enabling us to bring a range of
high quality paper products to the Nigeria market, and
indeed beyond the shores of Nigeria.
To be a continuously growing manufacturing company, a truly world class, a Nigerian preference in production of high quality, affordable tissue paper and other products
Taking Inspiration from Our Mission Statement
To continue to produce tissue of international standards, and meet the aspirations of the shareholders of making the company world-class paper making company.
achieve our vision and mission, we shall;
- Harness our growth potential and sustain profitable growth.
- Deliver High Quality and Cost competitive products and be the first choice of customers.
- Create an inspiring work environment to unleash the creative energy of people.
- Achieve excellence in enterprise management.
- Be a respected corporate citizen, ensure clean and green environment and develop vibrant communities around us.
- Expand plant capacity for higher production in the nearest future.
- Be amongst top three tissue manufacturers in Nigeria.
- Achieve customer satisfaction levels on par with world class organisations.
- Make Macdon Industries the employer of choice by caring for employees.
- Contribute to improving quality of life.
Our watchwords are adaptation and innovation.